Call: Joint Call for Papers
Two joint workshops on the syntax of Uralic languages at the XII International Congress for Finno-Ugric Studies in Oulu, Finland, 17-21 August 2015.
We welcome contributions that either introduce the new data on the syntax of Uralic languages, or present a new theoretical analysis of the available data. The topics may include
- constituent order
- argument structure and the syntactic properties of core arguments
- interaction between word order and information structure
- differential object marking
- possessive suffixes as definiteness markers
- predication in Uralic
- subject agreement in non-finite constructions
- valence-changing processes
- language contact inside and outside of the Uralic language family
- syntactic change in Uralic Languages
Selected papers may be published in the journal Finno-Ugric Languages and Linguistics.
Call: Call for Papers
Finno-Ugric Languages and Linguistics solicits research papers in the form of full articles or short squibs,as well as reviews and conference reports.